Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Incomparable

The character of Jesus has not only been the highest pattern of virtue, but the strongest incentive in its practice, and has exerted so deep an influence that it may be truly said that the simple record of three short years (actually ~ three and a half years) of active life has done more to regenerate and to soften mankind than all the disquisitions of the philosophers and all the exhortations of the moralists!

And now, even before I decide to check the infallibility of this apparently bombastic statement, I am reminded of my own once-run-down-now-found self and hence, restrain myself from wasting my time to this check!
It has been proved down the centuries and, as I write, is still being proved in someone's life that...
Jesus Saves. Jesus Transforms. Jesus Loves. Period

bless you,

TM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make some noise...