Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Uphill Climb


The Pilgrim, out of the cockles of his heart, pleaded,
"Oh Lord! If only I were born blind or never ever had walked the earth...for all this pain and misery I can not bear on my back; the load is too heavy and the incline is too steep, what if I stumble? What if I fall? What if I lose my grip over all?...My strength fails, my health debilitates, my heart agonizes while my soul writhes in deathly sorrow.
Cannot Thee save me? Cannot thee relieve this burden of my body and soul, loving Lord?"

To this, The Saviour replied,"My grace is sufficient for you."

The pilgrim, once lying stretched on the sidewalk, emaciated and shrivelled to bones, stood up at the sound of those words, and filled with renewed energy and living hope embarked on his arduous journey...Again!

To this day, he doesn't know how? He can't fathom why?
But he walked the tortuous path and finished the journey, resting with His loving Lord in his own home, 'til eternity.

Bless You,
TM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make some noise...